Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is included in the price? Your kitten comes with a one-year health guarantee against any genetic disorders, two sets of age appropriate vaccinations and deworming. Your kitten will also come spayed or neutered.
2. Will my kitten be litter box trained? Yes, your kitten will be fully box trained. We use softwood pine pellets, which are environmentally friendly, non-toxic and safe to humans and pets.
3. What food is recommended? Dry and wet foods are given to our cats. Purified water is also recommended.
4. How do I integrate our new kitten into our home? A slow introduction to all family members will make for an easier transition. We recommend a small room for one week where the litter box is kept before letting the kitten out freely into the entire home, keeping excess doors closed while you are gone.
5. Will my kitten be used to nail trimmings? Yes, we start this process early on, massaging their paws and gently trimming the tips of their nails. This should be done on a weekly basis. Your kitten will also need a cat tree to use.
6. At what age do you place your kittens? We place our kittens at 12 weeks of age.